A licensed builder will need Builders' Warranty insurance for some, or all of your residential jobs. Builders' Warranty protects your customer if they lose their deposit, you don’t finish the job or if it’s defective, and you die, disappear or become bankrupt. The rules vary from state to state across Australia.
Insurance Advisernet has many years of expertise in Builders’ Warranty insurance. Our Authorised Representatives stay up-to-date with current regulations in your area, which can make life considerably easier for you.
NSW BUILDERS WARRANTY INSURANCE DOCUMENT DOWNLOADS
- Builder Eligibility & Builder Profile Change Application
- Fact Sheet 8 - Eligibility & Underwriting
- Project Apllication for CIMS - Multiple Dwelling Projects
- Project Application for CIMS - All Work Excluding Multiple Dwelling Projects
- Builder Project Completion Advice
Click here for the Pricing Calculator.
Click here for the Certificates Register Search:
Other points of reference: