Local understanding. National strength.
Heathdale Insurance Services is proud to be an Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet, a network of more than 140 insurance advisers across Australia and New Zealand. This relationship lets you benefit, as a Heathdale Insurance Services client, from access to unrivalled financial strength, business efficiencies and buying power spanning every major insurer in Australia and New Zealand, even access to major overseas insurers if and when required.
We have been in operation since March 2003 and have access to all major underwriters, both domestic and international. During this time we have been providing individuals, partnerships, organisations and corporations alike with professional advice on all aspects of insurance. We have expertise across the entire general insurance market, but in particular in Professional Risks, Industrial Insurance, Commercial Business, High-Net Worth Home Insurance and the Computer Industry. We specialise in major affinity schemes for the Computer Maintenance and Finance Broking industries. We pursue growth through developing relationships with clients, differentiating through provision of knowledge of the products, professional advice and quality client service.
To be committed in providing excellence in risk management and customer service.
- To develop closer relations with clients.
- To provide insurance expertise to clients
- To create an environment where staff are valued and rewarded, and
- To develop strenghts through education and teamwork.
Tim has extensive experience in the insurance industry and has held senior positions with both insurance and broking companies giving him the expertise to handle all of your insurance requirements. Tim pays particular attention claims and works diligently to ensure they are settled promptly. In the event of you suffering a loss we will represent you to ensure you receive the best possible claim settlement. Whether you are an individual wishing to insure your house, contents and car, or a major public company requiring a review of corporate insurance strategy and policy wordings that protect your shareholders from potential loss, you can rest assured that Tim will be able to assist with your insurance needs. He holds a Diploma in Financial Services & Insurance Broking and he specialises in SME business including Civil Contractors and specific Liability classes of insurance.
Heathdale Insurance Services is committed to providing sound advice on your general insurance requirements which is based upon your needs and our comprehensive market knowledge. We offer a range of insurance and risk management services to assist you to protect your assets and liabilities.
We commit to undertake the following activities:
- conducting an analysis of your risk/needs and advise our recommendations on the correct covers required
- recommend the appropriate financially secure and stable insurers to match the risk
- provide alternatives on your risk retention through various excess options
- rovide alternatives to pay premiums in monthly instalments
- prompt and timely servicing of your account to ensure you are adequately informed of issues that may effect you
- assisting with insurance claims to ensure you receive your full entitlements.
Heathdale Insurance Services is able to provide financial product advice and deal in a wide range of general insurance policies, which include, but are not limited to:
- Home Building
- Farm Package
- Motor Vehicle Property Damage
- Personal Accident & Illness
- Public Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability Burglar
- Professional Indemnity.
Tim is authorised to provide all of the above services. To enable us to provide advice which is appropriate to your circumstances, we will need you to provide us with complete information about the risk(s) to be insured on our Risk Analysis document to ensure we correctly evaluate your situation, needs and objectives. You should also tell us about any relevant changes as they occur.