Sydney Risk Solutions Pty Ltd


Get a Quote

I agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement
* Indicates mandatory field

Sydney Risk Solutions | Insurance Adviser North Sydney

Sydney Risk Solutions is an Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet, one of Australasia's biggest General Insurance Brokers. Being an Insurance Adviser in North Sydney our knowledge of the local insurance industry is second to none and our experience in handling insurance for many thousands of customers enables us to provide advice you can always trust. It also means you'll benefit from access to unrivalled financial strength, business efficiencies and buying power spanning every major insurer in Australia and New Zealand even access to major overseas insurers if and when required. We specialise in Medical Centre Insurance and Building Fitout Insurance as well as a broad range of insurance products.

As your appointed General Insurance Adviser, we will:
  • Conduct an analysis of your risk/needs and recommend the most appropriate covers to protect your assets and liabilities
  • Provide alternatives on your risk retention through various excess options
  • Allow you to pay premiums in monthly instalments
  • Recommend the appropriate insurer to match the risk
  • Provide prompt and timely servicing of your general insurance needs to ensure you are adequately informed of issues that may affect your business.
  • Only recommend financially secure and stable insurers

Level 31, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060

Our Team:

Insurance Expertise

Medical Centre Insurance

Owning a medical centre can pose risks financially and legally to your business due to the sensitive service nature of the medical profession. In order to minimise risks to your business investing in a medical centre insurance plan is the best option. The most popular cover types include practice medical indemnity insurance, business insurance, practice cover expenses and life insurance, which is held by the practice entity. Practice medical indemnity insurance financially and legally covers your business against claims made by patience for malpractice or negligence. Cases of malpractice that are covered include failure to follow-up, breach of doctor-patient confidentiality, incorrect administration or prescription of vaccines/medication. Business insurance protects your premises and its contents from damage or theft, financially compensating the costs of repair or the interruption to business as a result. Practice cover expenses covers the costs of running the practice such as lease or benefits to staff if you (the owner) is unable to work due to illness or injury. Life insurance provides protection to not only single owner practices but also jointly owned practices in order to cover the costs of the practice in any instances of death. While individual medical professionals may have their own insurance plans, medical centre owners are equally at risk and therefore may require an industry specific insurance plan to protect their practice.

Building Fitout Insurance

Building and fitouts to residential and commercial properties can be complicated tasks due to the worksite and the unknown condition of the existing structure. To protect your business and employees from the risks involved it is crucial to insure your business with building and fitout insurance. The most common and important covers to consider include public liability, worker’s compensation, all risks insurance and buildings insurance. Because fitouts are built at already existing structure, whether an office space or home, many aspects of the workplace are outside of your control. Public liability insurance provides protection to your business if a third-party injures themselves at your worksite. Not only will medical and hospital costs of the injured third-party be financially compensated but any financial representation or costs that may be needed. Workers compensation is a legally required form of insurance in Australia that protect your business and its employees. If an employee is injured, becomes ill or dies at the worksite or due to its condition, medical or any other forms of compensation are covered. When an employee agrees to accept worker’s compensation they also forfeit their right to legal claims against your business. All risks insurance is specifically catered to building and fitout businesses as it financially covers any damages to the fitout or the materials needed for the completion of the construction. Buildings insurance covers any damages or physical loss made to the existing structure that is having the fitout installed. To protect your business from expected and unexpected risks, it is necessary to consider a building and fitout insurance plan.

Level 31, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060

Easy-to-use online portal that's available 24/7 from your mobile or desktop.


Download by clicking on your preferred app provider below. Don't forget to insert your branch code when promted!

My Branch code: 261

portal_hero Google_play aap-download

Superior Life Insurance you can trust. It's Quick and Smart.

Insurance Types

Builders Warranty Insurance

Today licensed builders needs Builders’ Warranty Insurance for some, if not all residential jobs. Generally, a Builders’ Warranty Insurance certificate must be submitted before any work can begin.

SME Business Insurance Pack

Business Insurance is used by many businesses, but it’s best suited to SME-type operators.

Business Interruption Insurance

From your family and employees to customers and suppliers, there are a lot of people who depend on your business opening its doors each day.

Contract Works Insurance

Contract Works Insurance provides cover for any physical damage of works or third party liabilities during construction stages of a project.

Cyber Insurance

Technology has never been so deeply entwined in our businesses. While it delivers significant efficiencies and convenience, it also comes with significant cyber risks.

Directors & Officers/Management Liability Insurance

Many small and medium-sized business owners think they don’t need Directors & Officers (D&O) Insurance as it’s only relevant to large multi-national companies. However, D&O insurance is just as important to SME’s as any other business.

Home Insurance

For most people, the family home is the largest asset they’ll ever own. This means it is essential to protect it, inside and out, with the right insurance cover. After all, no one wants to discover they’re inadequately insured when it’s too late.

Liability Insurance

Despite the very best of intentions, accidents can still happen in any business. Public and Product Liability Insurance  protects you against claims for personal injury or damage to a third party.

Marine & Hull Insurance

Do you operate a marine business and/or transport goods? Marine Insurance is designed to provide peace of mind when you have a ship or vessel that requires insurance, or you are moving cargo across sea, land or air.

Motor Insurance / Commercial / Heavy Motor Insurance

Policy provides coverage for physical loss, damage or theft to your vehicle. It can be extended to cover Loss Damage or injury to a third party.

Plant & Equipment Insurance

Plant & Equipment Insurance is important for a wide variety of businesses that rely on mobile plant and equipment to continue their business activities. It protects the equipment itself, but also the liabilities associated with its use, from portable tools and the smallest of earthmoving machines, to forklifts and the largest of cranes.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance isn’t just limited to typical ‘professions’ such as accountants, engineers, lawyers, doctors and architects. Essentially, anybody providing advice or consultancy services for a fee has an exposure that needs to be considered.

Property Insurance

Cover for loss or damage to your physical business assets in the event of an incident occurring.

Social Engineering Fraud

Social Engineering Fraud (SEF) is when a fraudster gains the trust of an individual, usually within a role of influence within a business, and ‘tricks’ them into sharing confidential information or even transferring funds directly to the criminal.

Strata Insurance

Every owners’ corporation (also known as the body corporate) is obliged to take out Strata Insurance to cover the building, common property and common area contents of a strata scheme. Insurance is available for both residential strata and commercial strata properties.

Workers’ Compensation

While some occupations and industries have a higher risk of workplace incidents and/or fatalities than others, Workers’ Compensation is compulsory for all Australian employers. It provides financial compensation to workers if they suffer a work-related injury or illness.

Easy-to-use online portal that’s available 24/7 from your mobile or desktop.


Download by clicking on your preferred app provider below. Don’t forget to insert your branch code when promted!

My Branch code: 261

portal_hero Google_play aap-download

Superior Life Insurance you can trust. It's Quick and Smart.