Insurance Advisernet lets you harness an unrivalled suite of products and services that allow your clients to benefit from collective strength in the general insurance marketplace. You’ll also benefit from proven IT systems that reduce the time and cost burden of your non-income producing activities, allowing you to focus more on clients and further developing your business. There are many reasons why more insurance advisers are choosing to become part of Insurance Advisernet.
- The strength of AUB Group (formerly Austbrokers), the largest equity-based risk management, advice and solutions provider in Australasia
- Exclusive arrangements providing access to products/services unavailable to individual advisers
- Reduced operating and compliance costs for advisers
- Increased income opportunities for advisers and confidence for clients
- Knowledge sharing across the network including regular training seminars
- Strict code of ethics • Online marketing resources and tools
- Professional Indemnity insurance cover for advisers
- Peace of mind for clients – IA has a separate monitored and audited Trust Account for all premium payments
- A dedicated online marketing centre which will provide you with resources and tools to help promote and grow your business further.
Like to know more?
Insurance Advisernet is always looking for entrepreneurial people to join the IA network. To start the process, please fill in the contact form or call the General Manager for your state:
John Burke (VIC/SA/TAS/WA/NT)
P: 0431 371 767
Simon Elliot (NSW/ACT)
P: 0437 884 003
Mark Lee (QLD)
P: 0428 233 032
Supporting insurance brokers to achieve service standards Australians can trust.
IA is a Subscriber to the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice.