Please find below information and links to some of the key insurance industry bodies, including links and information regarding Consumer Disputes procedures. Please select from the following:
IA Compliments and Complaints Resolutions
- At Insurance Advisernet Australia we are committed to providing you with excellent customer service and quality products. If you believe that we have not delivered in a particular area we would like to hear your comments.
- Complaints are an important part of maintaining and improving our standards. If you have any complaints regarding service or products, please contact the people who provided your initial service.
- If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction or you do not wish to contact the people who provided your initial service, you can contact us using the following methods:
|Online||Complete a Feedback form|
|Phone||*Free Call: 1300 366 085|
|Fax||Print a Feedback Form and fax to 02 9954 1809|
|Print a Feedback Form and send to the following address: Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd, Complaints Officer PO Box 633, NORTH SYDNEY, NSW, 2059|
- The National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) represents the interests of the insurance broking sector in Australia. All NIBA members must agree to abide by the NIBA Code of Conduct.
- Insurance Advisernet Australia is a Principal Member of NIBA
- Financial Ombudsman Service Australia (FOS) is a free consumer service designed to handle complaints and help resolve problems between insurance brokers and other financial services providers and their clients. FOS provides support to help resolve problems quickly and efficiently, without having to resort to costly litigation.
- Insurance Advisernet Australia subscribes to FOS and are current participating members.
- For more information on how the FOS can assist please refer to FOS website
- The FOS also monitor and report on the General Insurance Code of Practice
- The General Insurance Code of Practice (the Code) is administered and monitored by the FOS.
- The intent of the Code is to raise service standards for customers by setting out the minimum standards to be upheld by code adoptees
- Insurance Advisernet Australia where applicable has adopted and supports the Code
- For more information and to view the Code please click here: General Insurance Code of Practice
- The General Insurance Brokers Code of Practice (the Code) was developed by NIBA and is administered and monitored by the FOS.
- The intention of the Code is to promote good relationships between clients and insurance brokers and to promote efficiency in transactions via standards of good practice and services levels expected by members
- As IA is a principal member of NIBA and subscribe to FOS we are bound by and support the Code
- For more information and to view the Code please click here: General Insurance Brokers Code of Practice
Insurance Council of Australia
The body representing the interests of the Australian general insurance industry.
Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
The prudential regulator of the Australian financial services industry.
Australian Securities and Investments Commission
The enforcer and regulator of company and financial services laws to protect consumers, investors and creditors.