BurMac Financial Services Pty Ltd


Get a Quote

I agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement
* Indicates mandatory field

BurMac Financial Services | Insurance Adviser Dubbo

BurMac Financial Services Pty Ltd is an Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet, one of Australasia's largest General Insurance Brokers. Our knowledge of the local insurance industry is second to none and our experience in handling insurance for many thousands of customers enables us to provide advice you can always trust. It also means you'll benefit from access to unrivalled financial strength, business efficiencies and buying power spanning every major insurer in Australia and New Zealand and access to major overseas insurers if and when required.

We specialise in Farm Insurance and Crop Insurance as well as a broad range of insurance products.

As your appointed General Insurance Adviser, we will:
  • Conduct an analysis of your risk/needs and recommend the most appropriate covers to protect your assets and liabilities
  • Provide alternatives on your risk retention through various excess options
  • Allow you to pay premiums in monthly instalments
  • Recommend the appropriate insurer to match the risk
  • Provide prompt and timely servicing of your general insurance needs to ensure you are adequately informed of issues that may affect your business.
  • Only recommend financially secure and stable insurers

44 Victoria Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830

Our Team:

Insurance Expertise

Farm Insurance

Owning a farm is a huge undertaking that encompasses both your professional and private life. With this come risks not only to your business and income but your assets such as your home. In order to protect your farm from both expected and unexpected circumstances invest in an farm specific insurance plan that understand your livelihood and needs. Popular farm insurance options include home and contents, farm property, farm liability, fire and defined events. Home and contents insurance protects your home and valuables from damage due to natural disaster, theft or even accidents because your farm is more than just your business, it’s also your home. Farm property insurance covers any aspects of your rural property that are related to your business such as fire prevention or extinguishment, employee belongings as well as replanting flora such as trees. Farm liability provides your farm cover against any physical injuries that occur on your property, financially compensating medical or hospital bills. Fire and defined events provides financial protection for loss or damage of business tools, equipment, stock or building in the event of a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact from falling trees, malicious damage or even storm damage. Your farm is your home and your business and it deserves as much financial and legal protection as possible to secure all aspects of your lifestyle. With a farm insurance plan, risks can be minimised, keeping your business and home safe.

Crop Insurance 

The nature of agriculture is often high-risk as there are circumstances, such as weather and environmental factors that cannot be controlled. In instances where these situations do occur, crops are heavily impacted if not completely destroyed. Investment in an industry specific insurance plan is the best way to protect your income and business. Crop insurance, cotton insurance and sugarcane insurance are the most common options, each specific to the different needs of the product. Crop insurance covers product such as wheat from risks such as hail, fire, chemical overspray, livestock induced damage and rainfall risks. Rainfall risk is particularly important for rural Australia due to the long history of dry, arid droughts, which have severely impacted agriculture in the past. Cotton crops have unique risks and therefore require a unique insurance cover, risks that are financially protected include hail, fire, leaf and colour downgrade due to rainfall after boll opening, re-establishment costs of plants and fire mitigation. Risks that are particularly associated with sugarcane that are covered by sugarcane insurance include fire, transit and hail. Don’t risk your business, income and livelihood to elements outside of your control. Protect your agriculture with crop insurance to minimise unnecessary risks.

44 Victoria Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830

Easy-to-use online portal that's available 24/7 from your mobile or desktop.


Download by clicking on your preferred app provider below. Don't forget to insert your branch code when promted!

My Branch code: 237

portal_hero Google_play aap-download

Superior Life Insurance you can trust. It's Quick and Smart.

Insurance Types

Builders Warranty Insurance

Today licensed builders needs Builders’ Warranty Insurance for some, if not all residential jobs. Generally, a Builders’ Warranty Insurance certificate must be submitted before any work can begin.

SME Business Insurance Pack

Business Insurance is used by many businesses, but it’s best suited to SME-type operators.

Business Interruption Insurance

From your family and employees to customers and suppliers, there are a lot of people who depend on your business opening its doors each day.

Contract Works Insurance

Contract Works Insurance provides cover for any physical damage of works or third party liabilities during construction stages of a project.

Cyber Insurance

Technology has never been so deeply entwined in our businesses. While it delivers significant efficiencies and convenience, it also comes with significant cyber risks.

Directors & Officers/Management Liability Insurance

Many small and medium-sized business owners think they don’t need Directors & Officers (D&O) Insurance as it’s only relevant to large multi-national companies. However, D&O insurance is just as important to SME’s as any other business.

Home Insurance

For most people, the family home is the largest asset they’ll ever own. This means it is essential to protect it, inside and out, with the right insurance cover. After all, no one wants to discover they’re inadequately insured when it’s too late.

Liability Insurance

Despite the very best of intentions, accidents can still happen in any business. Public and Product Liability Insurance  protects you against claims for personal injury or damage to a third party.

Marine & Hull Insurance

Do you operate a marine business and/or transport goods? Marine Insurance is designed to provide peace of mind when you have a ship or vessel that requires insurance, or you are moving cargo across sea, land or air.

Motor Insurance / Commercial / Heavy Motor Insurance

Policy provides coverage for physical loss, damage or theft to your vehicle. It can be extended to cover Loss Damage or injury to a third party.

Plant & Equipment Insurance

Plant & Equipment Insurance is important for a wide variety of businesses that rely on mobile plant and equipment to continue their business activities. It protects the equipment itself, but also the liabilities associated with its use, from portable tools and the smallest of earthmoving machines, to forklifts and the largest of cranes.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance isn’t just limited to typical ‘professions’ such as accountants, engineers, lawyers, doctors and architects. Essentially, anybody providing advice or consultancy services for a fee has an exposure that needs to be considered.

Property Insurance

Cover for loss or damage to your physical business assets in the event of an incident occurring.

Social Engineering Fraud

Social Engineering Fraud (SEF) is when a fraudster gains the trust of an individual, usually within a role of influence within a business, and ‘tricks’ them into sharing confidential information or even transferring funds directly to the criminal.

Strata Insurance

Every owners’ corporation (also known as the body corporate) is obliged to take out Strata Insurance to cover the building, common property and common area contents of a strata scheme. Insurance is available for both residential strata and commercial strata properties.

Workers’ Compensation

While some occupations and industries have a higher risk of workplace incidents and/or fatalities than others, Workers’ Compensation is compulsory for all Australian employers. It provides financial compensation to workers if they suffer a work-related injury or illness.

Easy-to-use online portal that’s available 24/7 from your mobile or desktop.


Download by clicking on your preferred app provider below. Don’t forget to insert your branch code when promted!

My Branch code: 237

portal_hero Google_play aap-download

Superior Life Insurance you can trust. It's Quick and Smart.