Indamoos Pty Ltd


Get a Quote

Indamoos | Insurance Broker Epping, Craigieburn and Shepparton | Insurance Advisernet

Indamoos is an Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet, one of Australasia's biggest General Insurance Brokers. Being an Insurance Adviser in South Morang our knowledge of the local insurance industry is second to none and our experience in handling insurance for many thousands of customers enables us to provide advice you can always trust. It also means you'll benefit from access to unrivalled financial strength, business efficiencies and buying power spanning every major insurer in Australia and New Zealand even access to major overseas insurers if and when required. We specialise in Restaurant/Café Insurance and Food Wholesale Insurance as well as a broad range of insurance products. Indamoos services to clients in a wide range of regions including Craigieburn, Shepparton, Brunswick, Coburg, Fawkner, Campbellfield, Glenroy, Broadmeadows, Tullamarine, Sunbury, Wallan, Kilmore, Epping, Romsey, Lancefield and Wandong.


Every business requires some level of protection against industry related risks. While not all industries have equal risks, each business should invest in protecting their livelihood. The most common business insurance cover is workers compensation – which is required under legislation as well as third party liability. Workers compensation is legally required under Australian legislation and covers medical costs of employees that injure themselves in the workplace. Third party liability on the other hand, provides cover for customers or third-parties that suffer personal or property damage on premises, it also covers any legal costs should injured parties seek legal compensation. 


Construction sites and trade businesses experience far higher levels of risks than most businesses. The nature of the tools and the worksite present many difficulties for business owners and employees. Due to this high-risk environment, construction insurance is crucial to business protection. Typical construction insurance options that business owners choose include workers compensation, third party liability, machinery breakdown and even professional indemnity. Machinery is crucial to ensuring a construction site runs smoothly, so machinery breakdown can be extremely costly and time consuming to repair. Machinery breakdown insurance compensates the cost of the machinery breakdown and occasionally financial losses that occur as a result of broken machinery. 

Directors & Officers/Management Liability

Many business owners invest in protecting their business against incidents such as fires, floods, theft or even injury. However, many forget to protect their businesses against their own management. Management liability insurance offers protection to business owners against the risks and exposures of running a business. Management liability insurance often covers legal costs should there be claims made against you or your business as well as investigation costs that are necessary to provide evidence. Should your business be found to have conducted wrongdoing or wrongful in a civil suit, management liability insurance will often cover fines and penalties as well as damages to be awarded to successful plaintiffs. 

Commercial Motor

For those that own businesses that centrally focused or rely heavily on commercial motors, commercial motor insurance is extremely important. Whilst general insurance such as Green Slips are required, commercial motors offers additional protection to your business and its assets. Commercial motor insurance covers incidents such as breakdowns and damages, financially compensating repairs and financial losses as a result of breakdown. Some levels of commercial motor insurance also protect your business against matters such as theft, fire and much more. Additional commercial motor insurance includes transport operator cover which provides financial compensation for third party injuries and property damages as well as damage or loss of goods in transit. 

Professional indemnity

Many service related businesses may consider themselves low-risk due to the less tangible nature of their profession. However, service businesses face a similar level of risk that other businesses experience. Professional indemnity is an insurance cover that offers protection to service and advice related businesses such as architects, legal professionals, therapists and more. This insurance covers offers legal and financial protection should a client make claims against your business. Professional indemnity insurance will also cover the costs of any damages or penalties that your business may face. 


Your home and your business are some of your most important assets so it makes sense to protect them. Property insurance offers cover to any land or buildings that you own, including your home and office. Various levels of property insurance offers different levels of cover and may also depend on your suburb, security levels and more. Property insurance can offer protection to risks that you may face including water damage, fire damage, vandalism, electrical damage and more.

Strata Title

Residential strata, group and community title properties, owners corporations and strata managers are open to both expected and unexpected risks. In order to minimise these risks it is crucial to invest in corporate and strata insurance. The most common types of cover include public liability, residential strata insurance and commercial strata insurance. Residential strata insurance is specifically catered towards residential properties and their title owners. This coverage provides protection for loss of rent, personal accident cover and office bearers’ liability.

Sports Liability

As a player, coach or manager, you could benefit from sports liability insurance to protect you and your team. The most common forms of sport liability insurance includes accident insurance, property insurance, contingency insurance and injury insurance. Accident insurance is one of the most common and not only protects any third parties that suffer injury on premises but also covers accidental property damage. Injury insurance is another popular cover that covers medical expenses from any injuries that occur within the team and staff and also cover financial costs as a result of their absence.

Insurance Expertise

Restaurant/Café Insurance

Restaurants and cafes possess different insurance requirements to other businesses. Restaurant and café specific insurance will ensure that your business is protected from any incidents that could occur in the workplace. The most common insurance covers for restaurants and cafes include commercial property insurance, deterioration of stock insurance as well as worker’s compensation. Commercial property insurance will cover your business’ property in the possibility that flooding, fire or any other damage occurs to the workplace. This is particularly important for restaurants and cafes due to the kitchen workspace in which accidental fires are common and can result in severe damage and costs. Deterioration of stock insurance protects your business in the situation that damage occurs to stock such as food products such as expiration or mishandling that leave the stock unsellable. Workers compensation will protect employees should illness or injury occur on-site, this is particularly important for kitchen staff that may be injured from fires or sharp objects. As a result of the risks posed by restaurants and cafés, particularly to the workplace and staff, restaurant and café specialised insurance insurances your business from both expected and unexpected incidents.

Food Wholesale Insurance

Food wholesalers carry a substantial amount of risk in their industry due to the perishable nature of their product and the seasonal impacts on future stock. In order to gain the best protection for your business, food wholesale insurance provides coverage to a wide range of incidents that may occur specific to the industry and to all businesses. Some of the most common food wholesaler policy options include product liability, product recall insurance, as well as cargo and transport insurance. Product liability protects your business if a customer makes any claims, legal or otherwise towards your business regarding the products that you supply. Product recall insurance one of the most important policies for food wholesalers. Should a situation arise where a defect or issue is found regarding your stock, the insurance policy will cover the financial loss that results from the recall. Cargo and transport insurance provides financial protection to your business if your product is damaged beyond sale either by a third-party or your own employees. In order to protect your business from the unknowns and the risks associated with food wholesale, invest in an industry specific plan that best suits your business needs to prevent any financial losses or disruption to business.

Insurance Types

Builders' Warranty

A licensed builder will need Builders' Warranty insurance for some, or all of your residential jobs. Builders' Warranty protects your customer if they lose their deposit, you don’t finish the job or if it’s defective, and you die, disappear or become bankrupt. The rules vary from state to state across Australia.

Learn more

Business Insurance

Having adequate general insurance cover is one of the most fundamental parts of being in business, as it provides invaluable protection against a range of risk events – from equipment and assets to legal liability – reducing financial uncertainty and protecting your livelihood and that of your workforce. Insurance companies provide a wide variety of general business insurance policies so it’s essential to get the right one for your needs.

Learn more

Business Interruption Insurance

Business interruption insurance is designed to cover the shortfall in gross profits caused by the interruption to your business after a disaster or another type of insured event that forces you to close your doors for an extended period of time. It effectively returns your business to the same financial position it was in before the event occurred, allowing the quickest possible resumption of normal business.

Learn more

Contract Works Insurance

You need contract works insurance in place before a peg is put into the ground. Many things can go wrong where building works are involved, whether that be at excavation or even completion stage of any project. This insurance is designed specially to provide any physical and related party liability damage as well as loss of building materials, fire and malicious damage.

Learn more

Cyber Insurance

As digital technology has become more and more inseparable from the operations of most businesses, having cyber insurance has become more and more important.

Learn more

Directors & Officers / Management Liability Insurance

If you have a small to medium sized private company, you could be protected by a policy that covers claims from a wide range of management liabilities, such as; directors and officers liability, company reimbursement, company liability and employment practice liability.

Learn more

Home Insurance

If you run your business predominantly from home it’s important to be aware your existing home and contents insurance may not cover your business activities or equipment in the event you need to make a claim

Learn more

Liability Insurance

Despite a business’ best intentions sometimes accidents still happen. Product liability insurance protects against claims of personal injury or third party property damage caused by products that have been manufactured, sold or supplied by your business. In particular it can help to cover the potentially significant costs associated with legal and court costs.

Learn more

Marine & Hull Insurance

Marine insurance is designed to provide peace of mind, whether you have a pleasure craft that requires insurance or if you are moving cargo across water, land or air. Marine transit covers provides point-to-point coverage between your premises and those of your customers.

Learn more

Motor Insurance / Commercial / Heavy Motor Insurance

One of the more common types of business cover, motor/vehicle insurance protects your business fleet against costs arising from theft and accidents. Your policy can be tailored to include a range of commercial vehicles from cars and motorbikes to vans, trucks and even buses and heavy motor vehicles.

Learn more

Plant & Equipment Insurance

If you have mobile plant and equipment, we can arrange to ensure this plant and equipment is properly insured to protect both the equipment but importantly also the liabilities associated with its use. This product is designed to cover everything from the smallest of earthmoving machines through to the largest fixed or mobile cranes – and everything in between.

Learn more

Professional Indemnity

You always endeavour to provide the very best services and advice you can. Regardless, the threat of claims and litigation is very real in 21st Century Australian business and can potentially bankrupt a business. This is why if your business provides any kind of professional services and/or advice you should strongly consider having professional indemnity insurance.

Learn more

Property Insurance

A must if you have one or more business premises, property insurance provides financial protection in the event they are damaged or destroyed in a one-off event.

Learn more

Strata Insurance

Strata Insurance offers you peace of mind by providing liability cover in the event people are injured on common property. Typically it includes cover for lifts, pools, car parks, stairwells, gardens, wiring, balconies, walls, windows, ceilings and floors.

Learn more

Workers' Compensation

Workers' Compensation is compulsory for all Australian employers. It provides protection to workers if they suffer a work-related injury or illness. Any business that employs or hires workers on a full-time, part-time or casual basis, under an oral or written contract of service or apprenticeship, must have workers' compensation insurance that covers their workforce.

Learn more