Local understanding. National strength.
Restart Insurance Management Services is proud to be an Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet, a network of more than 140 insurance advisers across Australia and New Zealand. This relationship lets you benefit, as a Restart Insurance Management Services client, from access to unrivalled financial strength, business efficiencies and buying power spanning every major insurer in
Australia and New Zealand, even access to major overseas insurers if and when required.
Restart Insurance Management Services P/L was created in 2008 operating under the umbrella of Insurance Australia Advisernet P/L. ReStart’s founder and Managing Director Josh Hamill’s vision is to build an organisation fostering positive results based outcomes.
Restart is interested in dealing with insurance buyers who value our service provision and are seeking medium to longer term relationships with their business suppliers.
Our name symbolises what insurance is provided to do, that is restart your business operations or personal lifestyle with minimal disruption. To achieve this we will take a very open and transparent attitude. Establishing a close working relationship agreeing and meeting service deliverables that our customers expect of professionals.
We will deliver to our customers a high quality service backed with a competitive remuneration structure. Carrying less cost overheads and utilising advanced service technologies we pass all efficiency costs to our customers maintaining a compelling value proposition responding to your business risk issues.
Josh Hamill is a qualified insurance broker. Josh has in excess of 17 years experience in the Australian and International insurance markets. Josh has provided insurance and claims management services to many known household names including significant operations amongst the Infrastructure, Energy and Utility sectors.
Prior to commencing Restart, Josh was for 3 years National Principal of Infrastructure, Energy and Utilities for a large national broking house, InterRISK Australia Pty Ltd. Josh accepted this role upon returning from the United Kingdom where Josh was a Divisional Director at Willis Group Limited. Josh spent over 10 years with Willis in the UK and Australia servicing large national and multi-national manufacturing and industrial corporate clients.
Josh has provided direct services and/or physically worked in the following territories including Australia, United Kingdom, Europe, North and South America, South East Asia and New Zealand.
- Our technical product knowledge is expansive specialising in Property, Casualty, Engineering, Construction, Marine and Motor fleet products.
- We also has significant experience in advising and negotiating Professional Lines including Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers, Employment Practices and other Statutory Liability products.
- We also provide insurance due diligence services whether when expanding your business or acquiring/disposing of business assets and/or operations.
- We can assist with advice pertaining to insurance contractual clauses in relation to your insurance programme only.
- We have ability to outsource to dedicated professionals services including risk management, Occupational Health & Safety, Third Party Claims administration.
Home or Private Motor Vehicle Insurance * for customers who want a product that is competitive with direct market insurers on price and coverage.
Click on the relevent option below to obtain an online quote for the cover you are after: